Want to work at Carl House?
Bartenders: (Part Time Positions – Mostly Weekends)
We are looking for energetic and dedicated experienced bartenders to join our growing staff. Responsibilities: Setup, break-down, restocking and cleaning the bar and bar area; engage with guests and create a positive experience; prepare and serve both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including garnishing.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Banquet Servers: (Part Time Positions – Mostly Weekends)
We are looking for energetic and dedicated banquet servers to join our growing staff. Candidates should posses an excellent work ethic, a friendly and professional demeanor, and be comfortable being on their feet for several hours at a time.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
The event manager (EM) position oversees the staff during events to ensure everything is done and done correctly. The position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage people. This position is also the liaison between upper management and the service staff. The EM needs to be able to accept direction, delegate, and supervise so that everything is taken care of. In this position you will stand or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Helping people to have a wonderful wedding or event is very fulfilling. A desire to serve and make people happy is a must.
*Previous banquet server/cater waiter experience a must*
Event Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise and assist with table and banquet hall prep before the event
• Supervise and assist with food/buffet preparations before and during the event
• Ensure safe food handling guidelines are followed by self and team members
• Supervise and assist delivery of food from the kitchen and/or prep area to the banquet hall in a timely manner
• Supervise and assist serving of appetizers and plated dinners to guests
• Take customer questions and/or requests, assist in a timely and satisfactory manner
• Supervise and assist with post-event clean up, food storage & tear down/reset for next event
• Work as a member of a team, communicate with team members and supervisors to ensure efficient work ethic and overall guest satisfaction
Employment Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• Previous experience a plus
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Overall excellent customer service
• Punctual, Energetic, motivated personality
• Must have stamina, must be able to stand/walk for several hours at a time
• Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must pass background check
Please fill out the following application and email it to [email protected]